Friday, March 16, 2012

Color Poll.

Above you will notice a poll.  My dad and I have different opinions on gunnel colors, and I just wanted to get more opinions to make the decision even harder!  But hopefully it will help!

Here are links to see the colors:
Interlux   Under "Select Type" menu, chose Finishes.  Click on Brightside Polyurethane.  Scroll over the colors to see the names.
Pettit  Scroll down to the second page, at the top under "Topside" heading, the Easypoxy colors each have their name underneath.

Also consider the other colors of our boat, both from Interlux.  The hull will be Bristol Beige and the cockpit/seats/(deck maybe) will be Hatteras Off-White, Y4208.

Please take a look at the potential colors and let us know what strikes your fancy!  Feel free to comment with ideas, reasoning, etc.  It's exciting to have readers from all over the world - we'd like to hear from you!

The poll is scheduled to end in about two weeks, so get your votes in!   

2 comments:

  1. I voted for Dark Blue, Burgundy, and Light Blue - in that order. Teal is ok, too. The only one I didn't like with the beige and off white was the sapphire.

    I could get behind picking burgundy just because the water/sky will be blue when you're out there, so the burgundy might be a nice contrast. But my ultimate favorite was the dark blue just because it's so very naval. Though light blue might be nice if it's a "girly" boat or used for picnics and pleasure cruises :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I like the dark blue best, kind of sleek and sophisticated...though the burgundy would be more distinctive and uncommon. I think you should just go with your gut reaction to the colors since you'll be the one seeing it mostly and all would be pretty. Trish

    ReplyDelete